In our ever-changing world, COVID remains a topic that AWC stays abreast of. We comply with the state mandates and the CDC.
We require that:
- All patients wear face masks upon entry into the office to protect against the spread of the Coronavirus. If a patient does not carry a face mask, one is provided to them.
- Temperatures be taken prior to admissions in the clinical suite.
- All patients complete a COVID-19 form that asks if them or anyone in their home has had, been exposed to, or shows COVID symptoms.
A few other precautions:
- Social distancing is enforced.
- Hand sanitizer is offered throughout the office.
- The office is sterilized throughout the day and deep cleaned at the end of each day.