- Certification required
- Experience in a variety of massage therapy types, specifically prenatal, deep tissue, trigger point, Swedish, and therapeutic.
- Ability to use massage therapy as a support mechanism in an established chiropractic treatment plan.
- Ability to determine use of which massage therapy techniques are needed based on patient needs and/or goals.
- Ability to express professionalism and build positive relationships with patients.
- Ability to communicate well with Dr. Andrews and other office staff to provide optimal patient care.
For more information, please email our Patient Advocate & Marketing Assistant, Kayla Sheffield at [email protected].